ESTABLISHED CLIENTS START HERE:
NEW CLIENTS GET STARTED HERE
AT NO COST TO YOU The Women's Business Center at JEDI offers personalized business consulting to start-up entrepreneurs and business owners in Northern California.
- 1) Call the WBC at JEDI at 888-926-6670 or email us at [email protected] briefly describe the assistance you are seeking. Our friendly office staff with determine if your business needs are within the scope of our services.
- OR Register Online
- 2) During registration, Please answer all questions as completely as possible. Some of the questions are required by our grantor, the Small Business Administration. We will keep your personal information confidential and the data we share with our grantors is only statistical in nature. Names, addresses, etc. are not shared and are stored in a secure database.
- 3) Once your application is completed, please send it to us at [email protected] (if you completed a pdf via email), at this point you will receive a call or email for a brief interview (Discovery Session) by our intake specialist. Together, you will access your most urgent area of assistance and you will be referred to the appropriate business consultant.
4) Once you have been referred to a WBC at JEDI consultant, they will get back to you right away with their schedule of availability. Many of our consultants use an application called Calendly, which will show you dates and times they are soonest available, and you may choose the best time that works for you.
- 5) After meeting with a consultant, you may need help in another area of your business or start-up. Feel free to email the consultant you worked with, or call/email the intake specialist. We are here to assist you with accessing the resources, support, and information you need to be successful.
WHAT IS A DISCOVERY SESSION?
- We want to get to know you and your business. In your Discovery Session we take time to explore your business ideas, goals and intentions. Together, we design a plan of action. Next, you'll be referred to specialists from our business consulting team who can best guide you toward your desired outcomes.
- Do you have a business idea and want to test their viability?
- Are you growing and want to consider how to scale your business?
- Are you looking for capital?
- Is it time to write a business plan?
- Does your business need a marketing tune up?
- Are you seeking help with your financial, operations or technical systems