ACCESS TO CAPITAL
BUSINESSES NEED FUNDING TO GROW
We love to help clients get the funding to turn dreams into reality.
Entrepreneurs need access to capital. But traditional sources of capital typically aren’t available to small entrepreneurs and too often, women. We help you find the best source of capital for your business, including answering the hard questions like:
- How much do you need to borrow?
- What terms are best for your business?
- What do you need to do to get loan-ready?
- Once you’re ready, we don’t leave you adrift; we're here to help you prepare and submit the application.
SOURCES OF CAPITAL NEAR YOU
- Great Northern Services administers a number of loan programs including Rural Microenterprise Assistance Program (RMAP) Loan Fund and other local jurisdiction CDBG-funded business loan programs.
- Superior California Economic Development (SCED) based in Redding and serving north state businesses with programs such as the SBA 504 program, IRP program from USDA, and others
- US Small Business Administration (SBA) has a variety of different lending guarantee programs including microloans, business development financing, and including disaster recovery financing
- Siskiyou Economic Development EDC
- Arcata Economic Development Corporation (AEDC) offers SBA Microloans and other business development financing
- Karuk Community Loan Fund serving tribal and non-tribal business owners throughout Siskiyou County with business development loans
- CDC Small Business Finance
- Kiva.org ( Crowdfunded microloans)
- Accion Opportunity Fund (online lending opportunity with fair rates for businesses with strong cash flow)
California Rebuilding Fund https://www.caloanfund.org/
USDA Farm Service Agency https://www.fsa.usda.gov/programs-and-services/farm-loan-programs/index
- Tri Counties Bank
- Sierra Central Bank
- Cornerstone Community Bank
- US Bank
- Mechanics Bank
- Banner Bank
- Golden Valley Bank
- Columbia Bank
- Citizens Business Bank
IS CROWDFUNDING RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Take an assessment and learn more about this non-tradition funding option offered in partnership with CrowdFund Better. Crowdfunding Assessment Form