2022 Microenterprise Grants and Loans Application Open -Mount Shasta CDBGJan 13, 2022
Grants: Up to $10,000 is available to eligible existing and new microenterprise businesses and must have a current business license and location within the city limits. The grants are designed to complement the training provided by JEDI. A good use of grant funds to strengthen the capacity of microenterprise businesses are:
1) payment of marketing costs such as business cards, logo/branding design, and development, flyers and publication/advertisement, website enhancement or development;
2) payment for computers and/or software to implement improved financial/accounting systems or software systems to assist with inventory and/or billing;
3) rent (four months maximum);
4) credit card fees, associated with the businesses credit card machine, internet fees/utilities (twelve months);
5) upgrade of register/inventory system;
6) working capital (i.e., insurance, license fees).
Applicants are encouraged to submit their applications by the end of February 2022.
For information and support, contact:
Business Development Loan Specialist
Great Northern Services www.gnservices.org
(530) 938-4115 Ext 122