Social Media for Small Business
Creative and effective ways to promote your business on social media.
Confused about which platforms will reach your audience?
Do you want to expand and grow your customer base online?
Description of training:
In this course, we will discuss the basics of social media marketing for small business owners. With an easy-to-understand approach, this course will guide you through designing or upgrading your social media plan. Whether you are just getting your business off the ground, or a long-time entrepreneur looking to grow and expand your market reach, this course will guide you on how to be creative and effective with social media.
- The most popular social media platforms and how they are different.
- Social media best practices.
- Which social media platforms are best for your business.
- Ways to communicate your company brand through social media.
- The art of creating interesting content and engagement.
- Realistic time commitments for effective social media marketing.
- How to evaluate utilizing paid advertising through Facebook.
Meet the Trainer: Robin Fator, Marketing Director WBC at JEDI, specializes in digital marketing, web design, e-commerce, and social media. In her previous position as a trainer and consultant at the WBC, she brought the It’s Your Etsy Business Craft Entrepreneurship class series to three counties in the North State. She is a small business owner, non-profit co-founder, and self-published author.