Monday March 7th 11:00 am to 12:30 PM
Your marketing message is at the heart of all your marketing.
It's how you connect with your audience on a personal level. And when your message resonates, they want to take the next step - whether that's clicking a button, making a call, or any other action.
When your ideal customer reads or hears your message, they need to be saying to themselves "you're talking to me!"
Get your messaging wrong and they walk away, you lose out on sales, and your business flounders.
But get your marketing message right and.
- Your audience will expand,
- Your revenue will go up, and
- You'll see exponential growth in your business.
Unfortunately, most business owners don't have a clear, effective marketing message.
Either they don't know their audience well enough, they don't use the right wording, they don't make themselves stand out, or maybe they just try too hard to be clever.
But just imagine that you're the one your customers feel a connection with.
Picture yourself knowing exactly what to say whenever you're creating new marketing content.
Visualize the words flowing easily and being confident that what you say will resonate with your audience.
In this webinar you’ll discover the key steps you need to take and a proven framework you can follow to create a marketing message that resonates with your audience.
- Define what a marketing message is and why getting clear on your own messaging is essential to your success
- Tailor your marketing messaging to the needs of your ideal customer
- Clarify what makes you stand out from your competition so that you can promote the value of your difference to potential customers
- Craft a compelling marketing message that will attract your ideal customer so that they’ll be motivated to take the next step
- Tailor your messages to suit all your marketing channels so that you’ll be interacting appropriately and engaging with your potential customers where they spend time
- Customize the next marketing message that best fits your needs right now so that you can use it to attract potential customers