Are you a small business owner in Northern California who is looking for grant funding or financing to grow or sustain your venture?
This course provides information about local mission-based lenders in Shasta, Siskiyou, and Trinity Counties.
Learn about program eligibility and the application process.
Our panel of experts includes:
- Great Northern Services (Brandy Caporaso)
- Siskiyou EDC (Quintin Gaddy)
- Superior California Economic Development (Ryan Richardson)
- CDC Small Business Finance (Stacey Sanchez)
Topics Covered Include:
- Grant programs for new and existing small businesses
- Micro-loan programs available to small and rural businesses
- SBA loan programs
Meet Your Host:
Nina Natina- WBC Business Development Consultant & Loan Specialist
With over 15 years of experience in business planning and development, and a business owner herself, Nina applies her extensive knowledge and action-oriented approach to guide entrepreneurs and business owners through the process of planning, starting, and expanding their business visions. Based in Redding, Nina provides our clients with access to a wide network of funding resources and assists clients with producing business plans and financial projections for loan and grant applications. She also advises clients on government contracting and doing business internationally.