Brown Bag Business Hour
Bring your lunch and join the WBC at JEDI at the Redding Library for a presentation on What Do I Need to be in Business? and resources for small businesses, followed by a Q&A session.
Topics covered include:
- Business License
- Sellers Permit
- City Codes for home-based, cottage industry, food prep, and more
- Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and connect in person with other local entrepreneurs in a casual and welcoming environment.
- WBC at JEDI services offered:
- How to access free 1:1 advising and technical assistance
- Upcoming workshops and trainings
- Utilizing the Online Learning library, a wealth of information in an on-demand format
- Accessing business funding and local events
December 6th, 2023
No appointment necessary
Free 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Redding Library, Foundation Room 1100 Parkview Ave, Redding, CA 96001
Questions? Please call 888-926-6670
Meet the Trainer:
Tola Levison WBC Business Development-Startup and Asset Building Specialist
Tola currently assists people who have a dream of business ownership and/or are taking steps to start the business of their dreams. She developed and managed welfare-to-work programs utilizing self-employment as a welfare-to-work strategy. Her innovative approaches to outreach and retention have received the recognition of the FIELD /Aspen Institute. The MS Foundation, and CFESS (Californians for Economic Self-Sufficiency) Ms. Levison has served as a resource person for CAMEO (California Association for Microenterprise Opportunity).